Text Message Alerts
You can now opt in to receive text message alerts from Elmhurst Public Library. These brief alerts inform you of a Library “happening” (upcoming due date, overdue item, hold ready for pick up).
How to Opt In
- Go to the catalog log in with your EPL card number and PIN, then click My Account.
- On the left side of the My Account page, click on Modify Personal Information.
- Enter your mobile phone number, check the Opt In box, and scroll to the bottom to hit Submit.
- No details about the item are included in the message. You will need to log in to your account to see the details of the transaction.
- Charges may apply.
- You can opt out by sending a text message with the word STOP, STOP ALL, END, QUIT, CANCEL or UNSUBSCRIBE to 82453 or 35143 from your mobile phone. You will not receive any additional text messages via your mobile phone.
- You may also opt out by logging into your account and unclicking the Opt In button on the Modify Personal Information page.