R&R – Reference Books Online
- Reference Books Online Gale Virtual Reference Library – use reference books in the library or from home 24/7. This database contains a wide variety of books including such diverse sources as: the Encyclopedia of Business and Finance, Encyclopedia of Clothing and Fashion and U*X*L Encyclopedia of Science. Find authoritative information on a large number of topics. It’s like having a tall stack of reference books at your fingertips! Try these tutorials: 1) Basics, 2) Browse & Search, 3) Download PDF to Your eReader
- Brands and their Companies Searchable directory of brand names and the companies associated with them. This title is part of the Gale Directory Library.
- Business Rankings Annual Searchable directory of business ranking lists. This title is part of the Gale Directory Library.
- CultureGrams Find information on 190 countries or investigate the 50 states of the USA. You can find information from politics, religion and language to cultural recipes and photographs.
- Dictionary of Literary Biography Provides complete, full-text access to the Dictionary of Literary Biography (vols. 1-348).
- Encyclopedia Americana Brimming with all of the informative articles and insights you’ve come to expect in the print encyclopedia, plus thousands of revisions not published in print! 45,000 articles, with tables of contents for longer entries, are updated quarterly.
- Hoovers: see Mergent Intellect
- Literature Criticism Online Provides complete, full-text access to the following print titles: Twentieth Century Literary Criticism (vols. 1-271), Nineteenth Century Literary Criticism (vols. 1-210) and Children’s Literature Review. Try these tutorials: 1) Advanced Search, 2) Article Options, 3) Basic Search, 4) Browse Authors, Works, and Topics, 5) Managing Results
- Market Share Reporter Searchable directory of comparative market share statistics. This title is part of the Gale Directory Library.
- Mergent Intellect, powered by Hoovers, delivers comprehensive company, industry, and market intelligence. Our database of 12 million companies, with in-depth coverage of 40,000 of the world’s top business enterprises, is at the core of our business tools and services that customers find vital to their business operations. Hoover’s editorial staff of some 80 editors and researchers brings vital business information and knowledge to its coverage, updating the site daily to bring our visitors and subscribers the most up-to-date business information in the industry.
- Something About the Author Complete online access to the print series.
- Weiss Financial Ratings Provides investment ratings for bonds, money markets, mutual funds, stocks and ETFs and financial safety ratings for health, property & casualty, life & annuity, credit unions and banks.
- World Book Encyclopedia More than 25,000 encyclopedia articles for students from grades 4 through 12.
- Find General Newspaper & Magazine Articles
- Use Other Encyclopedias