You can keep track of your reading history by enabling it through the catalog.
- Go to the Catalog.
- Log in according to the directions in Checking Your Account
- On the left sidebar, click the link for [READING HISTORY] (next to the clock image)
- Click on the button [CLICK HERE TO OPT IN].
- Your Reading History will begin at that moment (it cannot go back and retrieve prior history).
- To view your Reading History in the future, simply click the link for [READING HISTORY] (next to the clock image)
Your Library Reading History is not a permanent place to keep track of your reading. You should frequently download your Reading History to ensure complete information. Goodreads,Shelfari and Librarything are three good examples of websites that help you track what you read and more!