Hours and Closings
Regular Library Hours
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 1 – 5 p.m.
Library Holidays and Scheduled Closings
The following is a list of the days the library is closed.
- New Year’s Day (Sunday, January 1)
- New Year’s Day Observed (Monday, January 2)
- Easter (Sunday, April 16)
- Memorial Day (Monday, May 29)
- Independence Day (Tuesday, July 4)
- Staff Institute Day (Friday, August 18)
- Labor Day (Monday, September 4)
- Thanksgiving (Thursday, November 23)
- Christmas Eve (Sunday, December 24)
- Christmas Day (Monday, December 25)
- New Year’s Day (Monday, January 1)
Note: When a holiday occurs on Sunday, the Library will be closed on both Sunday and the following Monday except in the case of Easter Sunday.
Contact the Library any time at email@example.com.
The Library offers a reference service 24/7, even when we’re closed!