What is it?
The Button Makers turn your print or hand-drawn designs into wearable buttons! The buttons can then be pinned onto your t-shirt, backpack, jacket, and more.
What does the Makery provide?
- Button press – small, medium, large
- Circle cutters
- All button parts. See the Makery Price List for more information.
What do I need?
- A design either printed or drawn
- 20 lb copy paper works best. Do not use cardstock, photo paper, or construction paper.
- See the Button Size Guide for more information
Tips & Tricks
- Microsoft Word is great for beginners who need to resize an image.
- Always have extra print outs or paper to practice cutting the circles. If the circle is not cut well, the button press will not work.