Websites for Parents and Caregivers
- Dr. Spock Today, a new generation of pediatricians and child-health experts has created a website dedicated to Dr. Spock’s time-tested, trusted approach.
- Family Doctor The American Academy of Family Physicians provides health information for the entire family.
- Family Education Parenting tips, homework help, and solutions to school problems are but a few of the topics covered here. Parents may find the “what your child needs to know” for each grade level helpful.
- Learning Disabilities Online One of the leading websites on learning disabilities for parents, teachers and professionals.
- The National Parenting Center This site seeks to provide parents with responsible guidance from well-known child-rearing experts.
- Jim Trelease on Reading Information on how you can help your child become a lifelong reader by sharing books with her. Contains tips for reading aloud and lists of good books to share.
- Zero to Three This site shares news and information about infant and toddler issues, and is dedicated to the healthy development of very young children.