Renewing Your Library Card
To renew a library card:
- The library account must be in good standing; no billed items, library fines or fees.
- Bring your card to the Checkout Desk or Drive Up Window along with an ID that shows your name and current address.
- Children may bring one form of identification with the family name and address.
- If your ID doesn’t show your correct address, other acceptable documents to verify residency are:
- Insurance Card (Must have preprinted address)
- Preprinted Check
- Utility Bill (Must be issued within the last 2 months)
- Vehicle Registration
- Pay Stub (Must be issued within the last 2 months)
- Fishing License
- Report Card
- School Schedule
- City Car Sticker Application