Digitize Your Cassette
Tascam CD-A580 Cassette, USB, CD Player / Recorder
- Insert cassette into cassette tray on right side.
- Insert a USB drive in the USB port on the bottom left side.
- Plug headphones into headphone jack with volume all the way down.
- Press the SOURCE button to select TAPE.
- Press the RECORD USB button to prepare the USB for recording.
- Adjust the recording level (REC LEVEL) until signal is strong but never lighting to OVER indicator.
- Prepare the tape by cueing it to the place where you want to start recording.
- Press the RECORD USB button again to begin recording and automatically playing the tape.
- Press the USB Stop or Cassette Stop buttons to finalize and end recording, or wait until the tape runs out.
For more information, go to:
Tascam CD-A580 Manual
Tascam CD-A580 Tested USB Media
Cassette to MP3 Handout