Digitize Your Cassette
Tascam CC222MKIV CD Recorder / Cassette Deck
- Insert cassette into cassette tray on left side.
- Insert blank CDR into disk tray on right side.
- Plug headphones into headphone jack with volume all the way down.
- Set headphone monitor to Tape for now.
- Use playback controls on cassette side to play cassette and check for signal.
- Adjust input volume until signal is strong but never peaking.
- Put CD side into record mode by pressing record button.
- Switch headphone monitor to CD to verify signal is reaching CD side.
- Stop cassette and rewind to point where you want recording to start.
- Press play on CD side to start recording.
- Press play on cassette side to start dubbing.
- When recording is done press stop on cassette side and then on CD side.
- With unit in standby press Finalize button.
- To start finalize process press the ENTER button.
See Digitize your CD for instructions on how to transfer and save this digital file.
For more information, go to:
Tascam CC222MKIV Quickstart Guide
Tascam CC222MKIV Manual